AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Monday, December 1, 2008

Going, Going, Gone? But Not Forgotten.

Endangered Species of Austin poster by Jann Alexander (c) 2008


Some still stand, some are gone, and with luck, some may never go. 

The Endangered Species of Austin poster, a 24 x 36" signed custom print, reflects what we love to love about Austin. It's available for holiday delivery by special order--for more information, email AustinDetails@mac.com.

Stop by my booth at the Holiday Art Festival at AMoA-Laguna Gloria on Saturday & Sunday, December 6-7 from 10 am-5 pm to see the Endangered Species of Austin poster and the entire Vanishing Austin series of photographs, nearing 50 to date.

4 comments:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

that is a fabulous idea and a wonderful poster.
I love it.

Jann Alexander at AustinDetailsArt.com said...

thanks Mary, I really appreciate your comments! what are your fave spots?

Laurel Daniel said...

This poster is FAB!!! I bet they flew out of your booth! I love seeing these images altogether. I loved seeing the originals all up together.

Jann Alexander at AustinDetailsArt.com said...

thanks, Laurel--I've got a second one in the works too, of course. and soon the posters will be available around town at retail locations and of course can be purchased now via my website!