AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Thursday, January 21, 2010

What's Vanishing Next?

Not unlike the many landmarks that I photograph in my Vanishing Austin photography series, my Blogger blog is vanishing, too. But like lots of our luckier Austin icons, it's merely moving--to wordpress. Now you'll find it at VanishingAustin.wordpress.com where commentary (mine and yours) appears and Austin's iconic eye candy lives on in my photographs . . . and fans of Vanishing Austin (if that's not a contradiction in terms) will also appreciate my Facebook page, facebook.com/VanishingAustin, where all the latest news, events, images, fan comments plus invitations and special offers for fans appear.

The entire Vanishing Austin series, and purchasing options for signed, numbered, limited-editionVanishing Austin photographs and for the $35 Endangered Species of Austin poster are at my website, VanishingAustin.com, with many more of my photographs and paintings at AustinDetails.com

Hope to hear from you at wordpress and on facebook!

Here's a parting shot:

So Long from the Ladies at the Boatyard
Vanishing Austin / Boatyard Farewell (c) Jann Alexander 2010

No comments: